Founded in 1945 on Flint’s eastside, Faith Tabernacle is a nondenominational church that has been committed to serving the greater Flint community for over 50 years.
In 1981, to accommodate the church’s growing congregation, Faith Tabernacle moved into our current facility on the border of Burton and Flint.
In 1988, under the leadership of Pastor Berniece Matejcek, the church founded Faithway Christian School. The school has since grown to almost 100 students enrolled from kindergarten through 12th grade. The school also hosts a day care center, Faithway Child Care.
In 1997, the church added a Children’s and Youth Ministry Center to help facilitate dynamic programming for our younger brothers and sisters.